Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 44 - Day 46

Day 44


Well...Let's start with the good.
Friday, work from home and I got up early and went for a walk/run before I got started for the day. I have to make sure I keep doing this. Otherwise the work from home days just end up being sit on my ass all day days.

The bad...
Went out to dinner and was good with the food but...well come on...Pumpkin Beer is out! Yeah. I over indulged. I definitely lived up my friday night.

Day 45

The Ugly...
I was way too tired and hungover to think about anything. And we ordered pizza.
My phone decided it is going to stop working. T-mobile will honor the warranty but they have to mail me a new one...and of course my phone is back ordered. So while I might get it Monday...it might be as long as 7 business days. Why they couldn't just hand me one in the store I don't know. I mean...it wasn't back ordered in the store! They had it sitting right there.

The pisser about that is that it means none of my apps. No Zombies, Run! No Runkeeper....I am just going to have to get out and move. No music. Oh wait...maybe I can find and dust off my ancient ipod. If that thing will charge maybe I can at least have music.

This is where my obsessive personality shows itself. My gadgets. I mean...so what if I can't walk and know exactly how far I went right? What's wrong with a nice stroll down the street? Does it really matter if I had a pace .05 seconds faster than yesterday?

Sniff... It really is pathetic of me!




Day 46

I am writing this entire weekend off as a total loss. Seriously just lost my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment