Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 18 Happy September and Monthly Goals!

Happy September!

Day 18 brought swimming in the ocean a brunch with way too many mimosas and a wonderful ridiculously long nap!

While August was my lets get this started month, September is going to be my "this is serious move your ass" month.

Goals:
Exercise....
1)Keep up the calorie goodness but improve the quality of the food I eat
2)Reduce the amount of alcohol I drink. Amazing when I see it logged just how much I drink. Silly empty calories that I just don't need.
3)Buy and start using Fitbit Flex as soon as I get back to town. I am sure it is going to take a day or so to figure it out and set my goals on there....Then STICK TO THEM!
4)Restart Zombies Run! 5k! I doubt I will be ready for a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot...but maybe I will be up to a walk/run one. I had hoped to be up to a Zombie one by Halloween but I don't see it in the cards with how my ankles have been responding.
5)Drink more water! Seriously....how hard is it to just drink water all day? Well...according to my food log...pretty damn hard.

Personal
1)Get my personal life in perspective. It is way to focused on other people right now. Priorities are family and self and that is it.

The picture above is my motivation for this month (and maybe this whole journey). I love everything about the picture....but me. I want to be able to come back next September 1st and be able to recreate this image and be happy instead of just wanting to hide a beautiful image away. Thanks to my lovely daughter Clarice (Her blog-- Love Inspired) for taking this picture!

What are some of your goals for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment