Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 26

 Another revelation: I am a lot more social than I realize. Going out to dinner will end up being the death of me. So...I need to get that in order. Took the grandbabe and her mom to our local drafthouse to see Monster's University... It's a drafthouse...I had a margarita and a cheeseburger. I did ditch the bun and subbed out grilled veggies for the fries...so...that is something right?

I got in a decent move. I am not going to say workout because it was a quick 1/2 hour walk and then 40 minutes in the pool with the baby after dinner. 


Quick question/poll: Do you eat back your workout calories? I am having an issue with this at the moment since I don't use a HRM yet so I am not positive just how many calories I am burning off as well as unless I am eating a pre-made meal I am not 100% on just how many calories I am taking in. 
Leave answers in the comments! I would love to know what everyone else thinks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment