Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 33

That Monday morning super excited I am gonna workout like a pro this week get up and go feeling...And I did it! Well kinda...Then I blew it.
I dragged my insomniac ass out of bed and got to the gym by 6:15. Someone explain to me all of these crazy people who are up doing the same thing?! Seriously...I got the last lane in the pool. 20 minutes of laps (and that means a lap...not only find my breath but catch it) then a lap back. Repeat.  By the time I left there were people lined up waiting.

Got to work...things were hectic and ended up not doing my stairs. I decided to do a walk instead...and...it was raining. Ding Ding...brilliant idea! Our garage is 2 levels so I walked the bottom one over and over...and over until I had done a mile.

Thinking it's a good start to the day right? Yup.
Did it end as well? NOPE!
Out to dinner. Margaritas were my enemy. Again. Last time. I missed doing my Zombies, Run! 5k. Just came on home and did nothing the rest of the night. Oh well...That is going to be my biggest hurdle. Stopping the eating out. Doing it less...but still more than I would care. No more for the rest of the week. Well...hopefully. Beach trip coming up over the weekend so I am sure we will eat out at least one night there.



Don't regret my workout! I regret not doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment