Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 21

Find me on Runkeeper
View on my walk
First full day with the Fitbit Flex! Yeah...I love it. I have decided to start taking lunch time walks. Day 21 a quick mile down to the little "lake" near my office. It was a nice walk and a great break from the office. I don't normally take a lunch break, the people I work for tend to go out to lunch and between money and waistline it isn't a good activity for me to partake in...but....this might just be the right substitute. I work in the office 3 days a week so that 1 mile a day will add up to an extra 3 miles a week!!! Now the question is going to be if I can force myself to get up and move on those 2 days I work from home? We will see tomorrow.

Find me on Fitbit!
Loving the Fitbit Flex stats!!! So I have both runs AND my swim accounted for!!!!



Find me on Zombies Run! 5k

So...not only did I do a mile at lunch...I restarted Zombies Run! 5k. It felt good. I wasn't anywhere near as out of it when I first started...maybe I am getting into shape????

And as an aside...down another pound!




No comments:

Post a Comment