Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 31

So first lesson of the day. Do not OVER hydrate. Got to where I park to do my walk/run (my neighborhood is WAY to hilly for my level) got out of the car was 2 minutes in and....had to pee. BAD! Stop workout, quick trip back home to the bathroom and then off to start again. Got halfway through and had to go again! Luckily I was close enough to my local gas station and he handed the key over with no questions. So...hydrate well before you plan on doing your workout!

Zombies, Run! Add me!
Week 2 Workout 2 of the Zombies, Run! 5k workout...DONE! Note: The first one was a red herring! I thought...Oh! I got this! The 30 second run and toe lifts not bad... I lied to myself! I have learned the hard way that nothing in Abel is as simple as it seems at the beginning. Even in the 5k. Lesson learned? Keep on your toes! I made it through but I will definitely be repeating the Week 2 workouts. Good thing I was not delusional enough to think I could actually do this in 8 weeks. I would be seriously bumming right about now if I had. 


Find me on Runkeeper
Surprise walk of the night! And the one to push me over 10,000 steps on Fitbit (join me there!)! My daughter and granddaughter joined me for a before bed stroll. Thought it was going to be super slow since we were walking with a 3 year old. I was wrong. My daughter comes out of her house with the babes in her stroller (which never happens...we keep that girl on her feet). Now...my daughter walks fast. Super fast. We were 2 blocks in and I was already huffin and puffin. We came to a bit of a compromise. I picked it up a little and she slowed it down a little. 2.02 miles!!!


My motivation for starting the next (leg) week of this challenge???



Everyone have a great week and keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment