Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 25

Booze is going to be the end of me....
BUT....
I at least went at it a little differently than I normally do. I called +Kelly Cox and said lets go get dinner. But we have to walk before and after. So we put on our walking shoes and made our way through the neighborhood. We went the long way to get to the restaurant of the evening, so it was a bit over a mile and a half and then dinner and a few margaritas and an irish coffee later got back on our feet and walked home...granted....we took the short way home, but normally I would have gotten in my car and driven to the restaurant that is a little more than .5 from my house, so I feel good about that. NO MORE! Walking when I want to go anywhere in my neighborhood to eat gets a great 2 mile walk in!

This schedule thing isn't going to be easy either. I had the worst time getting up and motivated today. So far Friday and Sunday have been my laze around days....maybe I should just make that my schedule. We will see at the end of another week. Somehow or another 2 days just being a lazy putz seems to be an awful lot though....

No comments:

Post a Comment