Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 34


Tuesday work from home ultimate lazy blahs.
Went from almost no steps at 8pm (work area -->bathroom--->work area) to just a bit less than 10k by 930. Unexpected double walk. Whoo hoo!
I got lost in my music and listening to the Zombies Run5k (find me  Leave a comment with your user!) stuff and forgot to turn around 1/2 way through. So by the time I finished my run I was more than 1.5 miles from home. Did a swift walk back and even added another .5 mile to get my steps up closer to 10k.
Weight is down another 2 lbs since last Monday!
Still need to check the inches. But I think the clothes are a tad bit loose! (It's the little things)
So while I sat on my ass for the majority of the day I don't feel bad since I busted it out in the evening.


I think this is going to be the recipe of the weekend!
Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos...they look divine!

The recipe is from:http://recipes.womenshealthmag.com/Recipe/grilled-fish-tacos-ii.aspx


Mix the mango, avocado, onion, and the juice of 1 lime in a bowl. Season with cilantro, salt, and pepper.
Heat a grill or stovetop grill pan until hot. Drizzle a light coating of oil over the fish and rub on the blackening spice. Cook the fish, undisturbed, for 4 minutes. Carefully flip with a spatula and cook for another 4 minutes. Remove.
Warm the tortillas on the grill for 1 to 2 minutes or wrap in damp paper towels and microwave for 1 minute until warm and pliable.Break the fish into chunks and divide among the warm tortillas. Top with the cabbage and the mango salsa. Serve with the lime wedge

CALORIES405.1 CAL (2 Tacos)
FAT11.3 G
SATURATED FAT1.7 G
CHOLESTEROL124.2 MG
SODIUM614.5 MG
CARBOHYDRATES42.6 G
TOTAL SUGARS10.2 G
DIETARY FIBER8.1 G










PROTEIN36.5 G

No comments:

Post a Comment