Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 38 - Day 39

Day 38

Can we just pretend that this day never happened? Too much food. I did get my steps in for the day. But no serious exercise.
We toured a neat restored lighthouse boat, played in the park, went and saw a Midsummer Night's Dream at the Lewes Public Library performed by the Brown Box Theater Project...so it isn't like we were completely immobile. Just lots of unhealthy food that went along with it. 




Day 39

Over 11k steps logged on the Fitbit! Took a great walk with my daughter and granddaughter along the beach and later did my Zombies, Run! 5k Week 3 Workout 2 training. I am definitely going to have to redo Week 3. My foot was killing me yesterday so I ended up walking way more than running during the 3 freeform runs. The foot is weird. I think it has to catch up more than any of my other muscles whenever I change my workouts.  It was disappointing that I couldn't push myself a little harder than I had been. I always try to do just a little more. Even if it is just 5 steps more running instead of walking. Instead I ended up doing less than I normally do. Bummer.
Join me on Zombies, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment