Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 29 - Day 30

Day 29

So I did it!!! I moved on to week 2. I actually am really proud of myself for getting to this. It seems small but for someone who has sat on her ass for years it is a big accomplishment. Even better...I went from the 15 second run to the 30 second run and didn't think I was going to die!
I have also started walking the stairs at work. Uhm...yeah. I guess I don't do stairs very often. Can I just say calves...OW!



Day 30

Waste of a day. Another work from home day that I didn't get myself up and motivated. I started having a bit of a sore throat and stuffiness the day before and used that as an excuse to "pamper"myself. Granted I feel like crap but nothing that is wrong with me should have kept me from at least getting up off of the couch and taking a walk around the block a few times. At 10pm I felt stupid guilty so as I continued to watch tv I got up and did some running in place. Nowhere near as satisfying as a walk around the block would have been. I also ate like crap.
So...Day 31 no excuses. It isn't a day off of Zombies, Run! 5k and no matter how snotty I am I am going to do it. 



Favorite motivational quote of the past 2 days.... Next paycheck I am off to buy some black workout clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment