Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 32


Sunday Sunday Sunday...This might have been one of the hardest days in the last 32 days that I have had getting up and just moving. I think we have been fighting a bit of a tummy bug, along with stuffy nose, along with sore throats, along with allergies along with....blah blah blah... Sunday rolled around and it was absolutely beautiful. I looked at the bright yellow sun through my window, the stunning blue sky, the white fluffy clouds floating on by...and said screw this (not as nicely) buried my head in the pillow and promptly marathoned through more episodes Master Chef than I care to admit. 4pm and the only walking I had on my fitbit were trips from in front of the tv to the bathroom and back.


Then I saw this




Then I did this (walking)




I felt better

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment