Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 35

You know...I almost didn't give myself credit for stuff yesterday. I got home from work and was so tired that it took everything in me to eat dinner, get the trash together and then stay awake praying for 9pm to come so I could go to sleep. I did no walk no run no anything...Then I remembered as I was getting ready to write this that...YES I DID...I got up and swam laps for 20 minutes yesterday morning! Whoo hoo! So...no guilt necessary! Yay!

I am a firm believer in do what your body is telling you. If you are way more tired than usual...maybe it is your body's way of telling you to take a break...or keep you from causing injury or aggravating a current injury. I slept from 10 until 7...I NEVER do that. I also got up and got moving and realized that my knee felt good. I actually hadn't realized it didn't feel good until I stayed off of it for a day. So...Listen to your body!



No comments:

Post a Comment