Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 24

Good day! Good exercise and good eating. Better than my normal Saturdays. Did 1.7 miles on Day 2 of the Zombies, Run! 5k app. Monday should finish the first round (again) and I think this time I am going to be up for moving on to the 2nd week. I knew in the beginning that it wasn't going to be a strict 8 week off my ass to running a 5k...but here's to maybe being able to do a Turkey Trot at the end of November....maybe. We will see how week 2 goes..then 3...then....



The grandbabe wasn't up for a swim so I went without her and swam laps for 40 minutes. Tortoise slow...but I was doing them. I just need to keep that momentum up on all days she doesn't want to go swimming...only way to go is up right?

Another note...my sleep is so screwy right now I am going just a bit bonkers. I am normally a wicked insomniac. Not able to go to sleep, then when I do waking up 3 hours later...etc. Well that is changing slightly and hopefully in the next week or 2 will stabilize itself. In bed by 11 and up 7? Actually sleeping the majority of that? It would be great! Hoping the exercise is going to play a big part in that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment