Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 20

Guess who got a Fitbit Flex?! This girl! I just may love this thing more than anything in my life right now. Well maybe not that much but we will see. It feels good to be motivated. Really good. Having goals and being able to see them be completed or not and having no excuse for it is really a glorious thing.
Come find me on FitBit and add me as a friend if you use it as well!


Me on FitBit
Me on Runkeeper
Did a quick walk/jog before taking Emily (The 3 year old grandbaby) swimming last night. Scary thing is....these are starting to feel good! The thing I am working on now is time management and exercise. Trying to get from point a to point b mixed with c , d, e and f throughout the day isn't the easiest thing to do. I have gone from almost completely inactive to finding that I have almost zero time. We are probably swimming from 4-5 nights a week for 1-2 hours average. Great time to spend with the babe. I think in the end that is going to be the big thing I take away from this. She likes to "help" me exercise and we run around playing different games that keep us moving the entire time. I have been logging these swims as Water aerobics, water calisthenics on MyFitnessPal. The calorie burn seems a bit high...but I am not "eating back" my workout calories so I am not too concerned about it. I need to get a good waterproof HRM so I can accurately measure all of my workout calorie burns but until then...just knowing I am moving is doing me good!


On a personal note...went to my local cinema and drafthouse last night and saw This is the End. Good, raunchy fun! Splurged and had 2 margaritas... One of my goals for September is to lower my alcohol consumption. So nothing Monday, Tuesday 2 margaritas...gonna try to keep the trend to none for the next few nights.  It is mostly a matter of just keeping myself at home. And broke til the end of the week so it shouldn't be a problem!








No comments:

Post a Comment