Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 19

Yeah... my socks don't match and they most likely never will. 

1st good news? Weight down 2.4 lbs for a total of 12.4 from my highest weight.

So...more motivation to change? Yup. This is me the beginning of September 2013. Hopefully slightly smaller by the beginning of October! I am going to start posting a monthly shot. Force myself to pay attention!

Day 19 included the walk shown here. The first 10 minutes or so was done with the 3 year old grandbaby so time is definitely screwy. But after I got her back in the house I did the loop by the house a few times.... 

2nd good news? While my feet/ankles hurt during...they didn't hurt after! Maybe they are starting to get used to this! Whoo hoo!!!!


Day 20 goals: Water, breakfast (yuk), buy a Fitbit Flex and get it set up, walk/run or swim...maybe both!

No comments:

Post a Comment