Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 17

Unfortunately the days at the beach are starting to come to an end. Tomorrow and then heading home Monday night.
Eating today was a true test of will power. Breakfast and lunch were under control. Dinner could have been a disaster.

This is The Bobbie.... I am posting the pic of this for a couple of reasons. One it is an amazing sandwich. 2...I was really well behaved. We took half and then cut it into 4 pieces. I only ate one of the 4 pieces.









After we went for a sunset swim in the ocean. 30 minutes of bouncing around with the grandbaby, constantly water jogging the entire time or actually swimming. No clue how many calories that might have burned but I was moving.

Once we got home from that instead of sitting down to another meal I got up and went for a 1/2 hour walk/run. This is the first workout one since my ankles decided they were fubar. But slow and steady. I wish I had done the extra 2.5 minutes for the full 30 minutes, but my feet/ankles hurt and I don't want to be completely down again so I listened to the old body and stopped.









I think I have decided to get something along the lines of a Fitbit Flex. It is worn 24 hrs and is able to be submerged up to 10 meters. This is the only one I have found that has that capability. Since I spend so much time in the pool I really need that functionality. Anyone have one and have an opinion? I would love to hear it. Other suggestions are more than welcome also!



No comments:

Post a Comment