Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 7

Ass officially kicked. Restarted the Zombies, Run! 5k this morning with a friend from the office. Slower time. Which is OK. I actually think I overdid it the last 2 days. My ankles are fried. I am officially down for the night. Feet elevated. Ice on the ankles...hobbling to the bathroom when needed. It should be OK (or better) tomorrow. But I am definitely taking an off day from walking/running. Swimming will happen. Nothing with an impact on the feet though.

Weight seems to have stayed the same for the week though. THINKING that it is a mix of muscle gain vs. fat loss. I definitely have been eating less and working out so hopefully the next time I hit up a scale it will show a downward trend. But that isn't what my focus is on. Just getting healthy and being able to move and do what I want when I want without having to worry about am I going to run out of breath if I want to go hiking or taking my granddaughter for a bike ride. You get the idea....I just want to be able to move and still enjoy myself.

Swim tomorrow. Walk/Run break. Then full bore again on Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment