Monday, August 26, 2013

World War Z



The kiddo and I made our way to the local movie/drafthouse to check out World War Z. Surprise! I loved it!
It had an automatic leg up because I can watch just about anything zombie related. But Brad Pitt added to that brings it back down to an even level. 
I really was happy with a lot of things about it. The zombie take was new an interesting. Not slow why can't you outrun me kinda zombies....but serious run for your life, as fast as you can or you are going to die. And the noise they made...OMG....scary ass pterodactyl screaming.
So I suggest going to see it. In a theater if you can.

We are cheap and would like to get a full meal and a few drinks along with our movie so we wait a little while for the drafthosue.









No comments:

Post a Comment