Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 16

Well...this is what vacation is for right? I give up about now. I realize dinners are just going to be out of control so I am trying to keep the morning/afternoon under control. But life is too short to freak about the small stuff when on vacation with your family.

We did go and play in the ocean at night so I burned off a few calories...but not enough to make up for the amazing crabs and beer and margaritas....Thank goodness this doesn't happen very often. I think that once the sun goes down tonight (Day 17)
I am going to try and get in a walk/run.

I am going to start Zombies Run! 5K over on Tuesday when we get                                                         home from the beach. Again. The goal for September is to make it to                                                       week 2 of the app...

No comments:

Post a Comment