Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 6


Almost said screw it...but I didn't! Finally got home and got my phone recharged. 10pm by the time I headed out. All in all a very busy, productive, and fulfilling day. Got my girlie off to college. My oldest and her daughter rode with me down and back so it was about 5 hours of good talks and laughs with the grandbaby. Then home...quick Thai dinner (so lazy I know) Took about a 1/4 of each dish instead of the well usual inhale it all....then came home digested for 1/2 an hour while my phone charged...and then RAN!

I have decided to redo week one of the Zombies, Run! 5k training. I just felt like I hadn't made much progress doing it for just the 3 exercises. So....restart tomorrow morning. With a friend from work! Hopefully she will stick with me through the whole thing. We are about at the same level so should be good. Looking forward to the company. Even if it is at 6am...

Oh yeah...new running shoes. Feet hurt but in a much better way (is that possible?) than they hurt through the first 4 walks/runs with my cheap ass Target shoes.  Brooks Pure Connect. They were reviewed and recommended as being good for those lucky ducks (like me) with flat flat feet. Review on the shoes once I have broken them in and gotten used to actually having real shoes to work out in.


No comments:

Post a Comment