Thursday, August 15, 2013

We Do Movies Too

One of the things I want to achieve from this blog is...a total human. The original idea was keeping track of my quest for being healthy. As I was setting it up I realized I needed to just make it a life blog. (No Drama) But the things that make me...well me.
So...let's start with last nights movie.

Watched Super...Such an odd odd movie. Good. Weird. Amazing cast.
I think it is going to need a re-watch. The quirk factor seemed produce a bastard child of Kick Ass mixed with Griff the Invisible mixed with general cult classic awesomeness.

If you have a problem with language this is not the movie for you. If you have a problem with violence....Not for you. If your humor is dark you should definitely watch this immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment