Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 12 - Day 15



Quick week recap! Monday saw me back in the pool! My ankles held out well which made me happy! Tuesday - BASEBALL! Took my mom, sister, and granddaughter to see a Nationals game. It was so much fun! I should have turned on my Runkeeper! App and set it to walk. Probably got a good 2 miles in between walking to and from the car and then around the park.  Wednesday....Just hell day all around. Not a fun work day, then my daughter had an issue with her hip so off to the doctor we went. 4 hours, x-rays, prescriptions later....she has sciatica. Poor kid is just always having some sort of thing go wrong.  


Thursday....DROVE TO THE BEACH! Whoo hoo! Seriously...I need this time. But...I am not just going to sit on my ass! Last night we went on an almost mile and a half walk. Slow...but we were moving. You can only go so fast with a 3 year old in tow.  I put a few 10-15 second runs in there, masked as races with the baby, to see how my ankles would hold up. Mixed reviews on that! They did great while I was out walking and running but later that night lots of ouches getting up to roam around the house.  









No comments:

Post a Comment