Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 4

image via: www.builtlean.com
Otherwise known as "LESSON LEARNED DAY"

I took the day off completely. Not a good idea in the long run. No walk, no run, no swim...and I just didn't feel great. I felt like the food I ate just kinda sat there turning into a big lump. I overate, and just sat around all day long.

I need to figure out a way to take days off from the scheduled exercise without completely losing everything I have worked the entire week for. Any suggestions? Hell I could have just gotten up and taken a nice walk around the neighborhood and I couldn't even seem to bring myself to do that. My mind had been set. A day off. And boy I took that to mean exactly that.

Not going to beat myself up about it. Just going to try and figure out a way to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment