Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 60-65

I should break down the days and spell say what I did. But I am just not feeling it. At all. Emotionally a shit week. I got in 3 days of working out (Monday, Wed, and Thursday) But pretty much did nothing Tues, Friday and Saturday. Like seriously nothing. I stayed in calories for the most part. But it wasn't necessarily healthy food. (I demolished a jar of Wickles Pickles). Ate candy, drank too much. Funny I was still able to stay under my calories for the most part huh? See wasn't very healthy.

But...starting on Sunday (Day 66) I am done wallowing in my own pathetic misery and will be back at it with bells on. Back to the Zombies, Run 5k training, more strength training, and lots more water. I keep feeling like October has just been a waste but in reality I still have like 11 days left! Slightly less than half of the month. So a run this afternoon and then tonight I will walk over to my daughters and we will zombie out watching The Walking Dead.

I did promise a bunch of women at work that starting Monday we would walk on our lunch breaks. This is good.
Very very good.


THIS is what I need to keep in mind this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment