Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 55

I think I have lost my mind. Maybe in a good way. I worked out morning noon and night last night and I actually loved every part of it.
Yoga in the morning
Zombies, Run! 5k in the afternoon
and then 25 minutes of swimming laps in the evening.
Let's just say....Ass kicked.

Took my first yoga class today. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
I am going to try and head back at least 2 or 3 times a week. It was a gentle yoga...so lots of older people, and really just relaxing in general. It felt great after the strength training on Monday. I think I am going to stick with the gentle yoga for a few weeks until I am used to it. Our YMCA offers a lot of different yoga classes.

More improvement from Zombies, Run! 5k!
As you may have read I have gone back and started the program over. I wasn't ready to move on to week 4 and knew it. So back to the beginning I went!
Week 1 Workout 2:
1st time: 1.87 miles, 38:34 minutes, 20:36 pace
Day 55: 1.98 miles, 36:11 minutes, 18:15 pace

Last was a swim in the gym pool. It felt good to do after the Zombies Run. 25 minutes. 22 laps. I am slow slow slow...but that is OK. The more I do the more I will be able to do right?




I also got a pair of Dr. Scholls Active Series insoles free from Influenster to try out and review. I think I will take my insoles out and try them this weekend. See how they make the feet feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment