Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 49 - Day 53

Well....This is the longest I have gone without writing at least every other day. Kinda missed it but the week was hella busy.

Day 49/50

-Phone finally came on Wednesday!! I spent that night getting it all set back up. What a pain. But...I have my phone and so I am back in with my apps. 
-Took the day off. I shouldn't have. But I just didn't have it in me.  Not sure why. Lame. I did get 5000 steps in. But none of it was hard core work. 

Day 51/52

It was my daughter's 22nd birthday! I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. For the entire day. Worked, took her to lunch, worked more, picked up my middle daughter from her ride from college, went to the gym and swam laps for half an hour, then picked my mother up, then birthday party time! I was really well behaved! I had some food within reason. And a small piece of cake. Too much wine and champagne though!
It was all worth it!

Nursed a bit of a hangover. Got my steps in and did some housework. No big exercise though. 

Day 53

And she is back! Runner 5 reporting for duty!
Yup...BUT...here is the deal. I completed through week 3 of training and just didn't feel like it was time to move on. I also didn't feel like repeating week 3 would be enough. So I started over at the beginning. Back to week 1! And I am glad I did. It was good to see that I had made some (small) improvements in my time and distance since I had started. It was a good motivator! I am going to do all 3 of the weeks over again and see if it will be time to move on to week 4!

Original Week One Workout 1: 1.57 miles, 35. 32 minutes, 22:39 pace
Repeat  Week One Workout 1 : 1.91 miles, 36.05 minutes, 18:56 pace

I am still slow as dirt but yay! A difference!

October Goals:

So October started with the first week not being what I wanted it to be. But I am going to make that up through the end of the month!

So the goals are:
1) Keep bringing the alcohol levels down
2) Keep bringing the smoking down (I don't smoke at all during the day now...only a few at night)
3) Keep my food on track
4) Start strength training! OUCH
5) Make sure my work from home days include a workout!
6) Cut Splenda from my diet (usually only with 1 cup of coffee in the morning but it needs to go)
7) Seriously up my water intake





No comments:

Post a Comment